Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Slugger

Porter is on a Baseball team called the Florida Marlins. He has games twice a week and he is loving it. It's so fun to go and watch. The kids are so entertaining. Last week, Porter was last to hit, so they had him run all the bases. By the time he past 3rd base, he was plum tuckerd out - huffing and puffing - he made his way to home base, he stoped about a half foot away from the plate. As he caught his breath, he looked over to where we were sitting and yelled "mom can I have some of your chips". He never did touch home plate but he did make everyone laugh. My Grandpa Twist has always called Porter, Slugger. Porter is truly living up to his name.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Are you kidding.. that is about the cutest thing ever! We love porter soooo much!!

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

YAY PORTER! Sorry we missed his last game...I kinda spaced it! Let me know when his games are though because dance is ending here pretty soon and my nights will be free! Speaking of free nights we really need to have like a movie night or a girls craft night or something! We love you guys and miss you tons!

About Me said...

Natalie, your kids are so cute and I think your pictures look great! Did you ever get my invite to view my blog? I have sent it a few times, but maybe I have the wrong email address. Let me know!

KO said...

That is hilarious... he's definately a Patane!

Sarah said...

Hey Patanes! It is so great to see pictures of you guys! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! It's been a long, long time since we last talked to you guys. Looks like you are doing well. Give us a shout sometime.
Chris and Sarah Quilter