Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just the girls

To celebrate Jill getting married, the two of us, along with Payton , flew to Colorado Springs to spend time with Angie. It was so great to see her again and be able to spend time together like the good old days. Angie showed us a great time. We went shopping, had a pedicure and pigged out. She also, took us to the " Garden of the Gods" which is like Arches but smaller.
It was a great time ! Love you girls!







P.S. We didn't plan the gray shirts.















3 comments:

RickAndGina said...

Hey those are some pretty cute girls. I think I knew them once? I miss you gals. I was hoping to come to Jill's wedding, but we go Bear Hunting in Moab every Memorial Day weekend, so I won't make it after all. Hopefully soon though.

Marcie said...

How fun! I have not seen Angie forever. Looks like you had a great time. Tell them both I said hello.

Mitchell Family said...

I've wondered thise years what that Angie was up to. tell I said hello!!!!!