Thursday, January 1, 2009

SPAZZZ!!!??

Ok, I just wanted to say that I feel so blessed and It makes me nervous. I feel like I have the most perfect life. I know, no one wants to hear the whole - fake my life is perfect, nothing bad ever happens to me. But I really do feel like I am blessed, at this time of my life. Not saying that bad things never happen to me because, they do all the time, but all the big important stuff I can't complain about. I have a GREAT husband who is my best friend and we have a wonderful marriage. I have three HEALTHY kids that I miss their guts if I'm away from them for even an hour. I have a WONDERFUL extended family, a NICE house, Rob and I have GOOD jobs. It seriously makes me nervous. I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a spaz?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel the same way! I'm so glad to hear you say this! Well, not glad, but reassured, I guess. I swear I lay there at night sometimes and panick about what might happen. So...we are either totally normal and no else will admit it, or we are both crazy!?Either way...