Wednesday, October 8, 2008



HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

I can't believe my little Payton is one year old. I took her to her yearly check up and It turns out she is 1% in height and 2% in her weight. What a RUNT!! It's a good thing she's a girl! 1%, 1%!!!! that means in a line of 100 kids she's the last kid. 99 kids are taller then her. I don't know why I'm so shocked, I know I'm not the tallest in the bunch, but I just thought Rob would even it out a little. Anyways, I love this girl! She brings so much joy to our family, She is always smiling and laughing. And boy, can she dig into some cake. I had so much fun taking these pictures!








8 comments:

RSP said...

Cutest pictures! I can't believe you have three kids and not even really one of them is a baby anymore. Crazy. Little she may be, but she is the cutest. Just think, in highschool she'll be a great flyer!

Marcie said...

Darling Pictures! She is beautiful. HaPpY BiRtHdAy.

RSP said...

I have no plans to visit anytime soon. I have a lot of other trips coming up soon. When is Ang coming back? We will definitely HAVE to get together!

RickAndGina said...

How fun! I love the pictures.

Browns said...

Cute pictures!

Heather said...

Nat, those are the most cutest pictures! Love the cake! Did you make it???

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

You did such a good job on the pictures! They were adorable! We love you Payton! By the way I still have more pics to send YA!

Mitchell Family said...

such cute pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GIRL!