Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So much to blog and so little time



The Fourth of July

Payton

The Water Warriors
                                                      Presley ready to shoot                                                   Me kicking Audreys trash


Port, Payton & Pres

--------------------------------------------------

Bear Lake
                                                       Cooper and Payton
Carter, Porter & Mason
Chelsea, Bentlee & Port
Chels & Me
Sista-friends
Audrey,Chelsea,Brittney, Ashley & Nat
Me and my suga

5 comments:

Heather said...

way c. u. t. e. pictures!!! i missed being there with you guys but, i didn't think you wanted strep throat!!!
i'm glad you had so much fun!!

XO

Marcie said...

I love Bear lake! My husbands parents have a cabin, but we hardly go anymore because it is so much work to pack up all the kids stuff. I'm sure you had alot of fun. I love you new blog background, very cute. And the picture of your kids is so fun, they look like very happy little kids.

RSP said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to see you.

RickAndGina said...

What a bunch of crazy kids! You and your family are darling! Cute pics of everyone. I love the fourth. Im glad that I can keep up with you. We are moving to San Diego and I will really be out of it then.

Chels said...

Too much fun! Love the pictures - I'm glad you got them all back!