Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moab


My brother Nate, Rob, the kids and I all went Camping in Moab last weekend. It was so much fun! We got to try out our new trailer. Which we lOVE!! Rob and Nate went mountain biking on the Slick Rock trail. They had a lot of fun but got passed up by some girls. The trail kicked their trash to say the least.
lovin the camp fire!!

Rob on Slick Rock.

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!
Porter and Presley did some of their own kind of 4-wheeling.

They have the cutest park with all different kinds of musical instruments.
The kids had a blast!!




6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah new post!!! How fun!! The kids looked like they had a blast!
{lovin the jeep}
If Nate ever has a break this summer you will have't to take us in your new ride!!

Missin you guys!!

Rachelle Cook said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. We need to go camping with you guys. Ryan keeps telling the girls we need to go camping alot this summer.

Chels said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We all need to go together
Cute kids
I miss ya Nat - I feel like we haven't hung out forever!

Jenny McKinnon said...

I love Moab. I don't think I've been there since high school!! Looks like tons of fun!

RSP said...

Looks like fun! And if I looked that good camping, I would go a lot more. You are naturally beautiful...like always.

Marcie said...

I bet your kids love it. Probably alot of work for you to keep track of three little ones. We have to tie bells on my Brighty's shoes so we can hear him when runs off into the woods!