Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Rob turns 28 on Wed. 26th. Here are 28 things you may not know about him.


  1. He has more shoes then most women. (size 13 to be exact) 

  2. He won't let anyone touch his laundry.  Which is not so bad!

  3. He's a great artist.

  4. He has issues with buying things and then turning around and selling them.

  5. He spoils our kids, BIG time!

  6. He has a dream of being in the secret service.

  7. He makes dentures and teeth for a living.

  8. He has better taste in clothes then me.

  9. He is very good at building things. He built our armor in our bedroom and it is gorgeous!

  10. When he has a plate of food he has to eat all of one thing before going to the next.

  11. He wins every time he plays monopoly.

  12. He lets his alarm clock buzz for an hour before he even gets up.

  13. He loves everything about summer and hates everything about winter.

  14. He loves to tease, tease his kids, tease me, he teases everyone. It drives my crazy!

  15. He gets really excited about tackling a task and then if it doesn't get done within 24 hours he loses all interest.

  16. He doesn't settle.  He is always striving to be better.

  17. He is a super cleaner.

  18. His favorite holiday is the Fourth of July.

  19. He loves scary movies!

  20. He drives like an old man.

  21. He has a great laugh!

  22. He'll get in the shower 10 min before we have to be somewhere.

  23. He'll have nothing to do with throw up.  Just the sight makes him dry heave.

  24. He sets goals and accomplishes them.

  25. He is a great husband.

  26. He tells me and the kids he loves us every day.

  27. He is always interested in others and wants to know what they think about things.

  28. He is always looking for a new adventure.


11 comments:

Heather said...

Love you Rob!!! Happy Birthday!
ummm he has teased me my whole life!! We have pictures of rob when I was 6 & he was 4 throwing mud at me cause he thought it would be fun to tease me!!! I will never forget that cause I'm sure I didn't think that was too funny back then!!!!! :)
I have always loved Rob.... We actually have some things in common! We both love to clean!!

Love ya & have a Happy B-day!

Chels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!
WE LOVE YOU - thanks for all you do for us and for being my hubbys best friend.
You are an awesome person!

lollyehp said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing to know your spouse knows you so well, your quite lucky.

Heather said...

I know Nat that was so funny!! What the Bloody Hell ever! We need to move to England... that is where we could have some fun!!!! :)
Oh bloody hell i'm off too bed!! :)
o.k. maybe that is enough!!

Love ya

Shana Runyan said...

This is Shana Runyan! You guys have such a cute blog! I found it through Whitney's blog, it's such a small world. Whitney and I were college roommates. Anyway, happy birthday, Rob. We'd love to get together with you guys & Ned sometime soon- and we're dying to see your house!

RSP said...

Two things:
1-I've gotta see this armoire! I love furniture!
2-Tyson won't lose at monopoly either. He gets quite hostile. If our marriage ever ends, it will be over a game of monopoly.

The Stones said...

What a cute post-you're a good little wife! Happy Birthday Rob!

whitney holland. said...

Cute post! Happy LATE b-day Rob. Ok, so we really need to get together soon! We miss you guys! Also, it's time for a NEW POST!

Mitchell Family said...

HEY Natalie, I found you through Marcie's blog and just wanted to say hi! HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE YOUR KIDS! Not hard to imagine since they are yours!

Katie B Thurgood said...

It was fun to read about Rob..since you got married after I moved away and I think I have only met him twice! I think our husbands would get along. As for the camera.. If you are looking at getting an slr and you want to go inexpensive.. you might consider something like a Nikon d70 or something in that range. You would get 8 mega pixels and get excellent shots and brand new you can get it for about $600 and used maybe a little cheaper... check ebay. I started with Nikon's and moved to Canon but they are much more expensive! Good luck!

Katie

Heather said...

Nat whats new????