Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER

EASTER AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ISOM'S
For Easter we went over to my Dad and Phyllis's.  Phyllis had a cute Easter basket for each of the kids.  And then they had an Easter egg hunt.  The only problem was my brother Nate was in charge of hiding the eggs and I think he ate the candy out of every other one.  It was pretty funny to see the kids faces when they would open an  egg and all that was in it was an empty wrapper.  Don't feel sorry for them they got plenty of candy!
Porter opening an empty egg.




The kids had a glow in the dark Easter hunt at Grammy Chocolates.  And boy did Grammy Chocolate live up to her name.  The kids got chocolate, chocolate and some more chocolate!!  I think they got more candy then they did for Halloween.




Payton and my cute nephew Cooper.


This is Presley before she decided to change her own diaper.
This is Presley's cute outfit after.


The kids are officially in a sugar coma.

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute nat! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute! I missed you guys this year!
I didn't get many pictures cause it was pretty quiet around here!! :)

KO said...

Your kids are simply adorable!

RSP said...

I seriously can't believe how big they are! Sheesh. You should come visit! Of course, we will be in Cali all summer, but you are welcome there too. Either way, it's warm. I would LOVE to go to Colorado, but that is moving time for us and it's usually a little stressful. Hopefully I will get to Utah sometime this summer. I will keep you posted!