Friday, February 22, 2008

You Know You're a Mom When...
  1. You sing "Dora Dora Dora the Explorer" in the shower.
  2. Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child leaking bodily fluids on you.
  3. You clap when someone goes potty.
  4. Your morning alarm clock says wah, wah instead of beep, beep.
  5. You shout out "Fire Truck" whenever you see one. Even when your kids aren't with you.
  6. Your baby spits up, it misses your t- shirt and trickles down your chest and you are actually happy- because now it saves you from having to run around and find something else remotely clean to wear.
  7. When your child pukes and  you catch it with your hand.
  8. When you go to use the bathroom you count the seconds before one of your children or husband come knocking at the door.
  9. When your out with friends and all you can think of to talk about is your kids.
  10. You cant wait to hug your kids when you hear something troubling on the news. 
 I know all you moms have some to add to this list.  So let's hear them!
(add in comments)

12 comments:

Chels said...

Your kids hand you their boogers instead of wiping them on the wall.
SCORE!

whitney holland. said...

Those are cute! And you are right on because none of them RELATE to me! Being kid free sometimes isn't all that bad! But your kids are cute so it's all worth it, right?! Don't even worry about this weekend I totally understand you being sick and all! We will for sure get together soon!

Heather said...

~You drive around the block for an hour so the kids will stay asleep!!

Hope you are feeling better!
I also hope to see you even if it is 5 min!!

love ya

Heather said...

Nat,
I leave on Wed but, Cayden has strep throat now so I have no clue when I'm leaving!! We are getting him medicine now!!! Help!!!
So...... maybe we will see ya????

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Nat, so good to hear from you! Your kids are ADORABLE! The look so much like you and Rob. Where are you living? Hope all is well! Linz

Jenny McKinnon said...

Natalie, I love your blog. I was so excited when Kellie told me you had one! Your kids are adorable. I just started a blog also. It's jimandjenmckinnon so you'll have to check it out.

RSP said...

You are to cute. Good times.

The Stones said...

I know I'm a mom because "Handy Manny" is on my list of top favorite TV shows! He's so cute!

Our photographer's name is (was) Hayley Volk. She just got married...she is UNBELIEVABLE. Her website is capturesphoto.com. Check her out! XO

whitney holland. said...

Hey Nat I need your email address! Post a comment on my blog with it!

About Me said...

Natalie, this is Annie (Pehrson) Burdett. I found your blog through another blog as I surfed! (hope you don't mind) You are so pretty and your kids are darling! I didn't know you married Rob Patane! You guys look great! Kristen said she ran into you not too long ago and talked about how cute your kids were! Where do you live? I have a blog too if you care its
www.grahamandannie.blogspot.com
We should totally get together with our kids! :)

About Me said...

Nat, I live in Bountiful. We are close! Email me and we can chat
annmarie.burdett@gmail.com

Marcie said...

Natalie, this was so funny. i can totally relate! Your kids are so cute, and I can imagine they keep you very busy. I hope things are going good! I think you allready saw my blog but the address is seanandmarciebourne.blogspot.com don't judge it though i'm new to the blog thing.