Monday, February 4, 2008

Growing Up




Presley is officially a big girl.  Well, not officially, we still have to tackle potty training, but we got Presley a big girl bed so that Payton could use the crib.  So far it's worked out great.  Presley loves her new bunk bed and even Porter thinks the top bunk is cool.  He thinks he should have a baby brother now so that he can have a bunk bed.  He keeps asking if I have a baby boy in my tummy yet.  I hate to disappoint him but he's going to be waiting on those bunk beds for quite awhile.




2 comments:

Heather said...

What a big girl!! That is such a cute bed!! Where did you get it?? Cayden & Garrett will need one of those in a couple of years!!
So cute~

Unknown said...

Hey Nat. I love your new blog. Blogging is so addictive. You'll see. Anyway thanks for adding my link. It actually is chloereeseblog.blogspot.com. Someone who does wristbands had the chloereese one already. I also have a family one, danandkellie.blogspot.com. I will add you to it. Hey I seriously need to use your darling little Payten for some pics. for the bus. Next trip I'll have to call you to set something up. She is adorable. Oh and where did you get your background? I'm dying to try some new fun backgounds?
Love,
Kell